Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 14, 2010

watever thing

Haiz...... sien la. mhmm..... yesterday after work, Ronald fetch back. How good is he. lolzzz. He actually have to fetch Mr.G(Gautam) back to Thronlie. After fetching Mr.G back, he fetch me back. He have to pass by my house when he want to go back. As for today, Freddy fetch me back. Ron wanted to fetch me back. And Freddy offer to fetch me back as well eventhough Lisa is not here. I dont know who to go with. And I was standing in the middle of the road to decide which car to go to. I end up with Freddy cos he can fetch me back straight. If Ron, he have to fetch Mr.G back first. So, I go with Freddy.

I fell down again at work. Shit. so siahsueh. Freddy and Ron saw me fell down. Stupid Freddy laugh at me. And Ron apologise to me cos he asked me to get the car in DT box as Mr.G is in the lobby serving customer. So mempersiahsuehka. And Ho-Joon also saw me falling down. Kanasai.

Rani moved out yesterday. So happy but have to pay more for rent. She move out cos she said her work place is too far from canning vale and the boss actually offer her staff cottage. She got a job cleaning transperth busses every saturday from 12am to 7am. Frankly speaking, i dont believe her cos in Perth, there is no job in midnite wan. Then she said she got another job every wednesday as a cleaner with mufamba in a school. They pay them $350 for 3 hours. IMPOSSIBLE lor. Annie and Erick said no such thing cos they know the cleaner market wan as they work as a cleaner also. Then Rani said her aunty offer her to work in the nepali restaurant and pay her $16 an hour. Where got so high wan. Usually work in restaurant they only pay bout $10 to $12. All crap la. I think she want to move and stay with mufamba. Who knows. Even Annie and Erick say so. Whatever la. I am just waiting for the owner to move her bed out then i can clean my room and put my things properly. Wheee.......

18 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment