Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my awesome holidays!!!

yea about my awesome holidays again. after went back to melaka on the 24th jan, I spent 2 weeks in melaka for chinese new year. then on the 6th february, sunday, i wanted to go to batu pahat. that was after Isvin came back from Bangkok. He said he got things to do and not coming with me and Navil to BP. Navil came and pick me up in melaka sentral. I was there early and I had to wait for him. So, I went to Mc donalds. Then he called me and said that he reached. Bloody hell Isvin was in the car. I knew he would have come along as well. Then we went straight to BP and on the way, we stopped at 1 of the kawasan rehat to go to the toilet. After that, continue our journey. I had to massage Isvin the whole journey. We reached BP and going to meet bear and bobz at the waffle shop. On the way to waffle shop, I saw fun fair and I wanted to play. So Navil and Isvin brought me there.... We played bumper car!!!! Damn awesome!!!! I kena langgar teruk from Isvin and Navil.... After that, we head off to the waffle shop... then met bobz and bear there. they have to lie to their parents that my aunty fetch me there then they pick me up from the bus station and go for dinner first then only go home.... after waffle shop, we went to 1 cafe to lepak. at there, me, bear and Isvin were dancing and fighting.... then we all went home.... as usual, we lepak and lepak and lepak.... went for bowling and all... then on Tuesday, bear have to go back to KL d cos she got class. That night, I cried so much cos i thought i wont be seeing her anymore.... then after bear left, me and bobz went to Navil's place. I wanted to give some privacy to bobz and Navil. So, me and Isvin went out. Isvin said come we go drink and I said come la. But me and him was wearing tshirt and short with sport shoes. But we just went la clubbing. Got a bucket of carlsberg. I paid for it. damn awesome, drink and smoke and dance. All chinese there. they must be thinking that we are couple. then we wanted to go to CC but bobz calling and ask us to go back d. So, we have to go back. Me and bobz slept in her parents room. second day, as usual, we went out again, with 1 of bobz friend, nadiah, we went for bowling again. Nadiah wasn't that awesome la. So, habis me and Isvin enjoy, fighting, playing. then at night, we brought sach out. we went for daytona and karaoke. (the most unforgetable thing is my voice was off!!!!) They saje wanna kacau me and ask me to go for karaoke. then, we went to waffle shop. we wanted to watch movie that night but it was too late. went back on wednesday to melaka. they drop me off again in sentral. the journey was just awesome..... played off game and all.
on Friday, navil called me if i want to go BP earlier before my flight. I said can la. But they not confirm. So, they contact each other with bear and they said ok will come and pick me up. So, I have to lie to my mum that bear is picking me up. I have to rush and pack my things cos i haven't pack anything yet. I called Isvin and he said he got thing to do and not coming. He lied to me again. They asked me to go to Ayer Keroh. They were waiting for me there. I ask bear to pretend that she is driving and have to asked Isvin and Navil to hide. The journey was way awesome too.... Sing and played. Isvin sit at the front seat sit terbalik. He said so that he can see us. the best part, I put my leg on him and he took out my giordano sock and through i out of the window. Reachec BP and they have to drop us in the bus st cos we lied again that me n bear met in Kl and came back together. at night, we went out again. then on saturday, our flight is at 7.30pm. as usual, went to waffle shop and had fun there. then have to go back d and say bye... Navil and Isvin were waiting for us at home and hoping that we will go and say bye. But bobz said no time. I try to create some reason so that we can go out. bobz doesn't want to follow. so bear fetch me there to say bye to them and hugged them. I was so sad and we depart to singapore at 3pm. I was talking to Isvin the whole journey and bobz was sleeping. And I was not feeling very well and vomitted in the car as well as plane

No comments:

Post a Comment