Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

22nd birthday

I can say that it was my best birthday ever. My birthday is on Sunday and I decided to call a few close friends over to my house to have a few drinks on saturday night. I finished work at 5pm, Aman followed me home, and we went to buy some alcohol. I spent $300 on that. I made some sausage rolls and bought some pizza. Jenny and cha cha came over at 7ish then Mortaza and the whole afghan gang came at 8ish. We were drinking, shish ing and chatting. Alex then texted me and asked if the party still on full swing and he will be here soon, I thought he was just joking and after a while he asked me which is my house. After 5 minutes he came in and I was so surprise cuz he doesn't normally mix with his staff and join us for party. After he came then Nie, Joei, Bom, Suraj, Sujan and Anu came. They were all surprise to see Alex here. After a while Alex took Aman out with him. They went to look for liquor shop but all was close. He feel so bad for not bringing any drinks cuz it was my birthday. I told him that's fine as long as he come. We were all chilling, chatting and drinking. Jilian and Phillip came as well with 1 pariah friend. We had so much fun that day and I'm going to throw another party soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment