Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2009

Perth Royal Show

Still got another week for holiday. Bored like hell but luckily Rani moved to my house. So, she can help me to kill some of my boredom. lolzz

Well, last Wednesday, me and my friends went to Perth Royal Show. We meet each other in wellington st train station. All of us very punctual except for mufamba cos he was over sleplt. AND we waited for Shirley for quite some time and we called her, I talked to her on the phone and sounds like she was sleeping. She said she told Phillip that she not going for the show. WTF!!! She have to tell us earlier that she not coming. She make us wait for her for so long. The royal show was damn fun. But the entrance and the rides is so expensive. The entrance for us is $24=RM72. That is just the entrance. We have to pay for the rides and all of the rides approximately $10. OMG!!! They really earn a lot. So, we only went for 2 rides, the roller coaster and the turn turn ride(dunno the name) There was a scary ride which i wanted to go on but it is so expensive, $20 per ride. I still prefer genting. ^^
$20 ride
All of us in royal show
After royal show, me, Jilian, Rani, Mufamba, Phillip and Isreal chilling at mcdonald in the city. Mufamba saw his friend in mcdonald and she sat next to us. She thought 6 of us were couples cos we were sitting in a pair, Jillian and Mufamba, Rani and Phillip, me and Isreal. WTF!!! WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE COUPLE!!!! After that, we went to a park near the bell tower and sit there and chat. After some time, we wanted to go to south perth by the ferry so, we walk to barrach st jetty. But the ferry just left and the next ferry is in 45 mins time. So, we decided not to wait for the ferry and we went into the free cat bus. We sat in da bus for quite some time den we get off in 1 of da stop in the city. After dat, we all went home. It was a fun day out with TAFE buddies but i spent quite a lot. :(

I breaking news i noe today from Jilian. She told me that Phillip and Revathi is in a relationship. I was like WAT!!!????? I dun believe that Revathi and Phillip..... AND Phillip already got a gf in Africa. He is a playboy. No wonder they alwiz go to the city after TAFE to 'pat tuo'

No comments:

Post a Comment