Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Aussie Day!!!!

Australia Day!!!! So, it is a public holiday. Everyone in my house is at home. I went out from my room at bout 2pm to cook maggi. Annie(taiwanese) Said, "eat 'pao mian' again ar"? She said eat the mee on the plate. She said take a bowl of it. She is so kind la. The fried mee was awesome. She said she put the bacon that I brought back from KFC cause scare that it will not tahan lama. Thanks a lot to her. Then they went out at about 4smtg. I think they wanna go to the city to see fireworks.

Lisa fetch me to work. Reach work, Ron was quite upset and was in bad mood. Cause Wimal scolded him. I dunno for what but I think it was because of me. I already work more than 30 hours last week and I was suppose to work on monday, 1 day before Aussie Day but Wimal called me in the morning and ask me not to go to work as I already work more than 30 hours. So, I think Ron got scolded because of that. I told Ron in the car that I was quite sorry for that. But Ron said it wasn't my fault. Is because Jaco, Mandy and Alex, they always change their shift like almost every week. They should tell Ron like 1 or 2 weeks earlier for request time out. But they didn't. Ron said they just wanna have fun. That's why. He ask me is there any friend who wanna work. He wants asian cause aussie always gives trouble. Jaco, Mandy and Alex is an example. And he also want girl. He said he dun like boys. I said is it because they are stubborn? He said yea. haha..... But I dun have lor. Haiz...


p/s: 5 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment