Total Pageviews

Friday, January 22, 2010

12 hours of work

wow.... yesterday was the second time i work 12 hours in kfc. I suppose to work from 11.30 to 5 but i started at 11.15. then, while I was doing the prep(potato and gravy), Yaco called me from the office. I din answer of cause.After a while, he came to me and said
"haha, I wasn't know that you are working until I saw the rooster after calling you. I just wanted to ask you do you want to work tonight. But you are working now. So...."
I said "oh, I don't mind"
he said "you sure?"
I said "yea"
He said "ok, I ask ron"
After a while, he came and said "Ron said can"
And it was Mandy(his sister)'s shift.
So, work for the whole day, of cos I got a break in between. So, when the time for me to break, oh before me was Jae. He got 1 hour break cos he gonna work to 8pm. Ron said I got 30 minutes break. I ask Ron "why I got only 30 minutes break instead of 1 hour? But Jae got 1 hour break?"
he said, "you want 1 hour break(he smile)? ok, you can go for 1 hour break(and smile again)"
I said "no no no, 30 minutes is enough for me"
He know I want money, So, he allowed me to take over Mandy's shift and have a 30 minutes break. How good he is rite?? He actually help me a lot in doing prep. Cos that is my job but the DT box is very busy. So, he did most of the prep for me.

For the night shift, Alex put me on pack. I was like omg!!! My second time on pack. My first time on pask was not bad tho. Cos that dy KFC is very quite. No business. haha. Yea as for yesterday, it was so busy. Walao, but lucky I can manage lor. Not easy le. Pack person have to pack, put chips down, nuggets and popcorn down as well. Then yesterday I work with Cassie(hand out). Whenever I ask her to put chips down, omg... she open one small hole at the chips, and put I basket per basket slowly. Beh tahan. Then Bhuvnesh was on burger. Alex came and help me for a while whenever it is busy. But I did mostly everything.

Then Carlee ask me what time I finish, I said 10pm. He ask me weather I want to swap with David(finish till close) so that she can drop me home. I said yea im ok with it but have to ask david. David also ok with it. But actually, we plan that I stay and help David. But I said have to ask Alex. Cos it's Alex. Then Carlee said she will ask. So, she asked and Alex said I will have to swap with David. I knew he would say that.

So, I start cleaning up the krusher thingy. Alex ask me if I know how to do it. I said yea. He look like doesn't trust me. After I washed everything, I do the paperstock cos no one do it ad the name is not written in the wall thingy for the tugas. And the paperstock was quite empty. Alex saw me doing it and he said don't worry so much about it. Wat man. Before that, Anna ask me to do it cos don't be like Lisa never do and its all empty this morning. Then after that, I check see whether everything is done. I check the cayan and there is 2 cayan thingy didn't wash. Alex saw it and he smile. And then after washing it, there is another cayan thingy hidden inside and I took it out and there is 4 cayan inside. Alex, Rudy, Vinod and Carlee all laugh and Carlee said give it to Vonod cos he want it. But Alex said throw it. Then after that, I check the original warmer and there is a lot of potato and gravy inside. A LOT. Large and small. So, I have to like throw it and the warmer is not clean. So, Carlee clean it. Oh yea... Alex drop all the cayan from the hot and spicy warmer. ALL. Omg!!! Cos it is small tray. So, he dunno and pull it out and all drop. Dunno who put it there wan. I think got bout 15 cayan. Then after that, Carlee drop the cayan tray again. haha... Alex actually quite ok woth me today. And Rudy ask me whether I steal any wicked wings cos it finish very fast and Alex joke that he didn't cook it. Haha so funny. Carlee drop me home again. Thank a lot to her. And I think this week, I work more than 30 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment