Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

wuhooo

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! hehehe 20 days to go. yeah!!!!

By the way, I went to Burswood yesterday with Ron, Cynthia, Fredy, Nae and Naing. Me, Nae, Ron and Naing work last night. After work, we go home and shower and get ready. Cynthia and Nae came to my house and wait for me to get ready. Omg!! Nae came into my room. Then he check my hard disk then he go on facebook and msn and video call with Nadiah. All of them meet in my house. Not enough time for me to get ready and they all have to wait for me. hehe pai seh ar. then Cynthia and Fredy drive. I have to sit with Cynthia(I don't want to). Reached Burswood, Cynthia said she forgot to bring her passport. She have to go home and take. She ask me to go with her and I said dun wan la. And she said she might not come but she came back with her passport. I played blackjack and I won about $40. hehe. Cynthia lost $100 and Nae lost $40. It's very weird cos Ron, Fredy, Naing, and nae don't play and they actually stand behind me and ask how to play. They all drink free coffee there and I actually bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and drink. We went home at about 3am. We were all thinking that we might see Wimal there. If he sees us there, gone case. haha

And yeah!!! It was a fun night out

No comments:

Post a Comment