Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

clumsy!!!

I'm so clumsy. hahaha.... last night, i stayed at Perveen's house. At about 4am something, I went to the toilet. I was blurr and my eyes can't open and I wanted to pee and it was dark. After pee, I went back to the room. I thought the room door was open and I went in BUT I bang my face and hand to the door. omg! The door was close. Perveen thought what happened and I told her and she laugh and laugh.
Me, Jilian and Perveen went to the city cos I wanted to get my ticket. I parked my car and I came down and I knocked my head and I 'ahh' and a few passer by was laughing at me. Jilian and Perveen also laugh at me.
At Jilian's house, I wanted to see outside and the insect door was close and I thought the full door was open cos it's transparent and I trying to look outside and I knocked my face again. wth!!
And there are soooo soooo sooo many times more that I trip, fall, knock and burn.

I AM SO CLUMSY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment